When you start to play Blackjack online mobile, you are bound to make some mistakes. Well, how about learning from the mistakes of other people who went before you so that you can limit your losses in the game? Here, we bring to you the top 10 fails in Blackjack that you can avoid when you begin to play Blackjack online mobile.
Things to Avoid When You Play Blackjack Online Mobile
- 1. Don’t take even cash: If the dealer is holding an ace, your best bet is to avoid taking the even cash that is offered to you. There are good odds to support the fact that the dealer may not be holding Blackjack in such a scenario, so you can cut your losses and push for the big win by holding out.
- 2. Don’t stand on the soft 18 when you are up against the dealer’s 10: The recommendation here is to hit against the soft 18 instead of standing it out, mainly because there are chances that you can win some good money in there if you do.
- 3. Don’t stand on 12 when you are up against the dealer’s 3: Gamblers usually don’t hit a 12 for fear that they will draw a 10. However, if you look at it, the odds of this happening are lower as compared to the odds favouring you if you did end up hitting a 12 against the dealer’s 3. This means more money saved for you and more chances of winning.
- 4. Split your 8s when you are up against the dealer’s 9, 10 or A: You can break up a potential loss-making 16 by splitting it up and hence playing two fresh 8 hands against the dealer’s 9, 10 or A. This is a bit of a bold move, but it will certainly prove your worthiness as a Blackjack player.
- 5. Double 11 when you are up against a dealer’s 10: Try doubling your bet on an 11 so that you have a better chance of winning double your wager 54% of the time. These are splendiferous odds when you play Blackjack online mobile.
- 6. Don’t play a soft hand with three or more cards: When you play Blackjack online mobile, you should always hit if you have a soft 17 or lower; stand if you have a soft 18 – 21 against the dealer’s 9 through A.
- 7. Don’t double down on small soft hands: Here are the main tips for this one: Don’t soft double against a 2; always try to soft double against a 5 or 6 and try the rule of 9 if you are up against the dealer’s 3 or 4 upcard.
- 8. Don’t stand on 16 when you are up against the dealer’s 7
- 9. Don’t play 16 when you are up against the dealer’s 10
- 10. Don’t double for less: Always bet a higher wager amount so that there is a better chance of you winning more. When you are doubling, you may as well man up and go all the way.