Playing online Baccarat game is nothing about a long list of complex rules just like some of the other casino games. This online casino game is all about chance. Players across the world play for the love of playing this table game owing to its simplicity.
Objective of An Online Baccarat Game
To play the online Baccarat game, it is important that you understand the objective of the game. Here your aim is to guess who will score a total of nine or closer to nine amongst the cards dealt with. You do not aim to score a total closer to nine but instead, you place a bet on whom you think will score this total, you or the dealer. You can also place a tie bet which means that you are betting on a tied total.
How are the Cards Evaluated?
In an online Baccarat game, each card is assigned a value equal to the number it represents. But at the same time, the total should not exceed ten. For example, the Ace has a value of 1 and a nine card has a value of nine. The cards Ten, Jack, Queen, and King, therefore, have a null value. The combined total value is always a single number. A card of six and a card of 10 have a total value of six, an Ace and a queen have a total value of 1 and so on.
How to Play The Game?
When the online Baccarat game begins, firstly, the banker and the player are dealt two cards by the dealer. Now a third card is drawn according to the following rules:
- In a case of a total of eight or a nine, both banker and the player stand.
- The player will stand if the total is six or seven.
- The banker will hit if he has a total of five or less in case the player stands.
- The player will hit if he has a total of five or less and he receives a 3rd card.
If the player receives a 3rd card, then the banker should draw a 3rd card if:
- Banker will always draw a 3rd card when the total is a zero, one or two.
- With a total of three, the banker will draw if the player’s 3rd card is anything except eight.
- With a total of four, the banker will draw if the player’s 3rd card is two to seven.
- The banker will draw if the player’s 3rd card is four to seven, with a total of five.
- The banker will draw if the player’s 3rd card is of six or seven, with a total of six.
- Banker will always stand if he has a total of seven.